A 4-day deep-dive experience for college faculty and staff (2.5 hours each day)
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON.
Reserve your spot today!
$49/participant. Group rates available - email [email protected] for more information.
Sessions Held Daily via Zoom
- Monday, July 12, 2021 10am - 12:30pm PT / 1pm - 3:30pm ET
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021 10am - 12:30pm PT / 1pm - 3:30pm ET
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 10am - 12:30pm PT / 1pm - 3:30pm ET
- Thursday, July 15, 2021 10am - 12:30pm PT / 1pm - 3:30pm ET
All sessions will have English closed-captioning available.
Last Year's Summer Institute Covered:
- Pedagogy/Theory: Education for wholeness, social justice, and liberation
- Capacity-Building: Faculty and staff development that strengthens leadership and sustainability
- Equity in a Digital Age: Tools for inclusive and accessible online learning
- Institutional Strategies: How to implement equitable education and social change
- Intercultural Frameworks: Culturally-responsive models and ideas that foster rich, meaningful dialogue and collaboration
- Student Development: Provide student access to knowledge that transforms their sense of self and what they can do in the world
See last year's program here
IMPORTANT: Each participant must register individually.
You will receive unique session links closer to the start of the Institute
as well as a detailed Summer Institute Program.